analog08 (8 channel analog recorder)
8 channel analog usb recorder
Recall every conversation using the power of your PC
XtR Analogue Recorder 08 provides a true centralized recording solution for large and small applications.
XtR Analogue 08 comes complete with BackOffice Software and Call Manager 1.0.
This software resides on a PC/Server in the PBX room.
Combined with either the Analogue 02, Analogue 04 or Analogue 08 hardware solutions that in turn are connected to the analogue extension wiring of your telephone system, or directly onto your incoming analogue lines.
PC Specifications For Digital 04, Digital 16, Analog 02, Analog 04 and Analog 08
- Mix any combination of digital and analogue connections
- Stack up to 6 XtR Analogue devices per PC and can combine with Digital 04's on same system up to 48 combined ports per PC
- Direct line or behind PBX connection
- Caller ID and digits dialed recorded
- Audio balancing on per port basis
- Store calls anywhere on your network
- ‘Ignore’ short calls setting - eliminates very short recordings
- Archive management on a per channel basis
- Simple to set-up and change as needed.
- P-4 2.5 GHz PC (or better).
- Windows XP SP2, or Windows 2000 Professional SP4.
- 1 USB 1.1 or 2.0 port per device.
- 1 USB Controller Card for each 4 devices – powered USB hubs can be used, however, no more than 4 devices should be connected to a single USB Controller Card.
- An available PCI slot for each USB controller card.
- LAN connection for remote access to stored calls.